No segment of the delivery network is as impacted by industry shifts as pediatric hospitals. Valence clients represent more than half of the free-standing children's hospitals in the country and we continue to help the nation's leading pediatric facilities navigate the value-based model.
- Mandated managed care for Medicaid
- Medicaid expansion
- Primary care referral base and provider relations
- Competition from Community hospitals
- Maintaining commercial margins
- Competitive markets for primary care relationships
- Cost containment or reduction
How Valence Helps
- Value-Based Consulting – Our experts help determine the best paths to strong market positions, physician networks, payer relations, and financial outcomes
- Physician network development – Valence designs and develops physician networks critical to value-based care
- Clinical Integration – We integrate independent physicians in a common network
- Population Health – Using the Vision platform and Clinical Quality reporting, Valence helps hospitals gain insight and control over targeted populations.
- Care Management – Our solutions augment resource-constrained hospitals.
- Cost and Utilization analytics – The vQuest software module, together with our on-staff actuaries, empower smaller hospitals with the most sophisticated business intelligence available
- Managed services – Our managed and outsourced services complement in-house resources and augment functionality
- Financial analysis and reporting – Our team of experts provides robust analysis, auditing and reporting, sometimes regulatory in nature, then offers turn-key insights and compliance options
“Valence Health’s willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty has contributed to our ability to maintain regulatory compliance and improve the care of our members.”
Mary Dale Peterson, MD,
President & CEO
Driscoll Children’s Health Plan