Electronic health records are not enough to assess the health of a population, let alone improve overall quality and financial outcomes. Today's providers are challenged with gathering relevant data from multiple sources, identifying and stratifying clinical and financial risks, and performing sophisticated data-driven patient outreach and engagement.
Organizations that best integrate healthcare providers and maximize the value of patient data will be in a strong position to deliver quality care, manage their populations health, and optimize rewards for quality.
Our Vision Platform and Clinical Quality Measurement module provide turn-key technology and services for population management. Our products empower providers, organizations, and clinically integrated networks with information.
- Easy "no touch" data collection direct from disparate practices and systems
- Query-based analyses to identify populations with specific clinical needs
- Proactive assessment of gaps in care
- Stratified engagement efforts based on likely impact and severity
- Engagement through the web-based portal, email, printed letters or IVR, or one of our on-staff nurses
Our clients have achieved significant clinical advancements.
Driscoll Health Plan
- Launched program targeting pregnant women
- Reduced NICU days per delivery by 34%
- Reduced overall NICU days by 22%
- Reduced traumatic births by 75%
- Saved nearly $10 million in health care expenses